- jAh 091405
It was a day I could never forget
The day you told me that you care
I was taken aback, confused and stunned
You even caught me offguard, and muzzled
I thought I was in a dream
I never knew it was there
Not until you told me you did
Not until that very ordinary day
It took me for a while to believe
But somehow I felt the sincerity
I closed my eyes for a moment
Then I felt this enormous bliss inside me
I had so many questions to ask
How, when and why it happened
The answers were very hard to grasp
And it was only you who has them
After some time I came to realize
This happiness in my heart
It felt immensely hard to believe
This magical feeling of love
The next day I woke up thinking of you
I found you lingering in my thoughts
Most of the time I am filled with joy
Knowing that you care
From then on I started counting days
Of waking up in joy and happiness
With you in my thoughts
Embracing me with your love
It went that way fine and dandy
With us both happy with each other's arms
Exchanging sweet nothings and laughter
Stealing kisses and hugs
It wasn't long enough and this day came
You wanted out, an end to what we had
It was so sudden that I didn't realize
My heart was aching with much pain
You tried to explain it to me
You tried to make me understand
And yes, I did to and that's true
But why does it hurts so bad?
It took me days to wallow
I had no choice than to let you go
I know it's hard but I want to you know
I still love you with all my heart
There's no better time to end than now
The memories that you gave will be cherrished
They will be kept in my heart and mind
And you will always be missed my unrequited love...
Friday, September 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment