Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Shadow of darkness

by -> jAh 091705
Racing heartbeat
Difficulty in breathing
Feeling as though I can't get enough air
I know the shadow of darkness is here.

Terror that is almost paralyzing
Dizziness, lightheadedness or nausea
Trembling, sweating, shaking
I know you're just near.

Choking, chest pains
Fear that you're going to go crazy
Fear that you are about to die
You seem to rise from out of nowhere.

You surface without any warning
Without any way to stop you
You creep like a thief in the night
Lurking suspisciously with fright.

I see you as a devil's mate
Endowing danger and fear
But I know you're a fraud
An expression of make-believe.

You can't fool me
I won't give you victory
You can't control me
I won't let you rule me.

You're just an illusion
I won't lose to you
You're just a mere visualization
A figment of imagination!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Morbidly nice :)