
This forum has been my home since I joined last june 25, 20005. I have been a member of forums way back in college. I even started one for my course mates. It is up until now, and has been the only means of communication and source of news from each other. In this way, we still keep in touch even we're miles away.
Anyway, with this new craze forum of mine started when someone sent me a message from the other forum, in which I am also a member. He's name is Duane. I wasn't doing anything that day so I decided to sign up with this new forum. It took almost two weeks to actually visit the forum. At first I thought "nah...this is just another forum I'd sign up and visit just for once". I finally logged in one day, checking out what this forum has to offer. I've skimmed through the pages and thought "it's not bad". So, I posted my first ever message saying "hello" to everyone. I visited the forum sporadically, for I didn't know anyone yet. And that one posted message lead to another, and another . It wasn't that long when I realized I made friends and I always find myself laughing and giggling while reading and posting messages in this forum. I have found friendship and camaraderie with the other members.
So guys..what are you waiting for? Sign up and start posting! :D


3 comments:
I was just blog surfing and thought yours has some interesting stuff!
If you're interested, check out my site, where we have the highest quality information and services on script doctoring.
I don't know if you're into this kind of thing, but you may still find something of interest.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
bid!
wla lagi link paignon sa bisayaonline.net
hehehe =)
why did you do this to me?
i'm waiting for you to talk to me jamaica...
Post a Comment