If words could describe the way you make me feel
If mortal thoughts could comprehend the things I know are real
Then I could show you a piece of me
I could bare to you more than my soul
You could embrace me with more than thoughts
The things that make me whole.
As it stands we only have less than words can share
We have all the passion in our hearts
A love so true and real
And though we have no unfleshed soul
Or things seen with the naked eye
The wonders of the love we have could make and angel cry...
If mortal thoughts could comprehend the things I know are real
Then I could show you a piece of me
I could bare to you more than my soul
You could embrace me with more than thoughts
The things that make me whole.
As it stands we only have less than words can share
We have all the passion in our hearts
A love so true and real
And though we have no unfleshed soul
Or things seen with the naked eye
The wonders of the love we have could make and angel cry...


No comments:
Post a Comment