Friday, March 04, 2005

Earliest bird

I woke up awfully groggy today. I slept late last night, that's why. But I have to wake up early because my work starts at five in the morning! (goodluck to me). Well, I got up from bed started my morning routine. When I was done, I waited for my carpool to arrive. Finally they arrived after fiftteen minutes (there are five of us), I got in the car without saying a word then I closed my eyes trying to get some nap. I can't sleep because my mind was awake. When we arrived to the workplace, I was the one who got out from the car first, again not saying a single word. I logged in at exactly 4:47am, and thought "another day for me". I am working as an interviewer in an american market research firm. We conduct surveys to american households or business firms. The job is not that nice, but what can I do? it's my job (haha! I feel like a loser!). Well, at first it was "okay", we had a very lenient manager and my co-employees were fine. As the company grew, more and more people coming in and out in the office that I can only recognize them by face. I came to realize that the policies being implemented in the company was a little "pro-management", and there's a lot of "unsual" things that are happening only in this company (as far as I know). I can't elaborate more on that here, someone might read it! (hehehe).

Anyways, enough of it. I can't afford to let it in my thoughts epsecially when my day has just started. I might end up having a bad day :)

No comments: