Sunday, April 02, 2006

Haiku

an unrhymed verse form of Japanese origin having three lines containing usually 5, 7, and 5 syllables respectively


I feel it in me
Dreaming crazy adventures
Wonderful journey

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~


Strangers in the night
Sweet kisses by the moonlight
Oh love me tender...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~


Summer is here now
I have never felt more sure
I don't want to wait


~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~


Your love is so sweet
If I could turn back the time
Maybe, just maybe

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~


I fell so damn hard!
I'll go wherever you'll go
My sweet surrender

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~


Softly you whispered
Cold breeze kissed me so gently
Sweet, can we make love?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~


Stranger by the day
Memories just fade away
All went down the drain!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~


The cliff is so high
Jumping over is crazy
So does loving you!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~


Why are you crying?
Hush now my sweet curly tops
Smile my only star!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~


I feel uninspired
I want to hold on you love
Give me a reason

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~


Loving you truely
Hurts like a deep wound inside
Unrequited love

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~


I wanted a boy
Waiting in vain for your love
Can I give you one?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~


I miss you badly
Like summer misses the rain
Do you think of me?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~


I know you miss her
How does it feel? Tormenting?
Be it, you dumbbell!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~


I hate you so much
I always think of you love
And for that you suck!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~


Dreads are amazing
Grooving to the reggae beat
Ras Tafari man!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~


My undefiled love
The river flows rapidly
Can you feel me now?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~


Warm morning sunshine
Lovely, happy and charming
Oh! sweet flower blooms!



No comments: