I am a member of this very cool online forum. I have been there for a while, and have seen some of the forum members. They are cool too. The forum has a lot of topics that people can freely express their thoughts and opinions. Since I am a very opinionated person, politics is one of the subject I like to talk about, eventhough it is an age-long debate. As for the current events, someone asked if the president has gone crazy. People then started to give out their opinions and lead to a very challenging exchange of ideas. I for one, never hesitated to give mine. It is indeed a very sensitive topic, people got infuriated as our opinions kept coming through. I'd say, a heated coversation. There's this one bitch (which literaly means a female dog. I had to use the term for I think she's not being rational enough to weigh things up. If she's rational, as rational as a dog, that's why she's a bitch), that got indignant with what I had to say. I really don't know what she was thinking for she blatantly called me a one big fat AIRHEAD! I was taken aback when I read the word, but instead of feeling bad I realized I may have won the battle and that it lead her to swearing and felt like a big fat ass LOSER! GEEZ....
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Someone called me an AIRHEAD!
I am a member of this very cool online forum. I have been there for a while, and have seen some of the forum members. They are cool too. The forum has a lot of topics that people can freely express their thoughts and opinions. Since I am a very opinionated person, politics is one of the subject I like to talk about, eventhough it is an age-long debate. As for the current events, someone asked if the president has gone crazy. People then started to give out their opinions and lead to a very challenging exchange of ideas. I for one, never hesitated to give mine. It is indeed a very sensitive topic, people got infuriated as our opinions kept coming through. I'd say, a heated coversation. There's this one bitch (which literaly means a female dog. I had to use the term for I think she's not being rational enough to weigh things up. If she's rational, as rational as a dog, that's why she's a bitch), that got indignant with what I had to say. I really don't know what she was thinking for she blatantly called me a one big fat AIRHEAD! I was taken aback when I read the word, but instead of feeling bad I realized I may have won the battle and that it lead her to swearing and felt like a big fat ass LOSER! GEEZ....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment