Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Sentiments of my heart

by -> jAh 092105


It was a fine summer afternoon
I was walking along the shoreline
Alone and barefooted I walked
With solace and serenity

The sun was almost setting
And the tide was low
I heard the birds chirping
As if they were singing

Trudging lazily on the sand
The warm breeze touched my face
The waves splashed my upon feet
I savored the moment of traquility

As I walked further
I saw you waving from afar
A sudden joy came through me
And my heart was beating faster

I wanna run towards you
But you seemed so far
You were so distant
And far beyond my reach

I tried to come near you
But you seemed miles away
I tried to reach out to you
But I fizzled and failed

Does it have to be this way?
So hard and burdensome
All I ask is to be with you
To have you here with me

But I'd still dream and hope
For that wonderful day to come
You and me together in love
Both happy even just for a time

I would never lose hope
For love is patient and willful
Always willing to sacrifice
And for you... I am waiting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

UUUYYYYYyyyyy maica :).

I just wonder who this piece is for...Jelly!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm waiting also... for CENTURIES... why you you didn't come, why you didn't reply? only heaven knows...