Sunday, October 09, 2005

I am pissed!!!

I know I am short tempered, but I don't get upset when there's no reason at all. And when it happens, to hell with you!!!!

I know I can do extremely bad things when I am in rage. You can see me in my worse state. The other side of me that is not pleasant at all. That's why more often than not, I prefer to keep my silence. In that way, I can at least calm myself down.

I don't really like being upset. It ruins my mood, and my day as well. And yeah, I really do try to avoid it, but what can I do? Shit happens!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ehehhe...

relax lang mare...

shit do happen... but.. what matters most is what you do with when it does happen... keep your cool? or destroy everything in sight?

hehehe :)

Anonymous said...

hahahaha ahaka k lang :D